We’re excited to announce that Scott Baker & Associates have made the move to CIR REALTY, Calgary’s largest real estate brokerage. Anyone who knows me, who has ever worked with me, knows that I do my research, consider options, and make informed decisions when it comes to life’s big decisions. I’ve personally had two doctors and two dentists in my entire adult life. I am loyal and slow to change, and a career move affects my clients, my family, and our business model. I can tell you that this was really a no-brainer. Here’s why:
Today’s real estate is fast paced. It requires the latest technology and tools to reach an ever-changing real estate owner’s demographics in a way that they want to respond to. Buyers and sellers have access to a great deal of information. Our role is still the same, it just appears to be different. Clients need us (even if they don’t know it) to protect their interests, give them accurate market information (fake news!), negotiate good deals, and provide them with marketing tools that allow them to accomplish their goals, in a noisy world of social media, click-bait, instant gratification. CIR REALTY has a ridiculous amount of tools to help us accomplish that. How you ask, is this different?
- Technology– CIR REALTY is always improving and evolving with today’s technology. Their virtual office allows us to connect to any resource we need, including marketing tools like brochures, signage, market stats, live streaming weekly meetings, new listings in the office, training and professional development, and a connection to all of the over 650 REALTORS® in the four Calgary offices and 11 satellite offices. We win awards, locally and internationally for their innovation and support.
- Local Focus, Global Reach- We are supporting the local and regional economies and charities, as a company that has been around since 1983. Our market share is number one, (others combine franchised offices to make that claim), and we connect to over 550 independent real estate offices globally, in 55 countries, with 128,000 agents, through the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an organization that accepts only the best independent companies in the industry, and it’s exclusive to CIR REALTY in Alberta. We support local charities, and the owners live and work here.
- Creating Excellence through Support- The motto is Support+ Innovation + Culture. The mandate is to equip us with everything we need to provide the best experience possible for our clients. If we’re out showing a client homes, and we need management guidance, one click will connect us to a manager, within 10 minutes. You will be kept informed of every step of your transaction until, and after closing. While Scott Baker & Associates has always worked to do that, our new support team will take care of some of those little details for us, and you’ll always stay informed.
- A place to market Luxury– An elite home deserves special marketing touches to reach an international clientele. Luxury Portfolio International provides our clients with exposure in over 30 countries, translated in 9 languages, and marketed both online to high net worth website readers and in luxury magazines. Unsurpassed exposure to the right people. The typical website viewer makes $1.32 million in salary, and owns and home worth $3.5 million.
- Exclusive Discounts to Service Providers- We offer our clients an exclusive membership to access to stores, services, and free seminars, ‘House Hacks’, for the life of your home. Our clients can save and learn, through our connection to literally anything you might need to enjoy and improve your home.
Added to all of this, we’re excited to welcome Tim Puhlmann back to our team. Tim has been a trusted colleague for many years, and we’re thrilled to have his knowledge, energy, experience, and integrity as a key member of our team again. Welcome back, and welcome to Team Blue!
In the weeks ahead, we’ll be posting more news of upcoming changes and opportunities, as we are working on improvement to how we reach, inform and represent our clients, past, present and future. This kind of move feels a lot like moving homes and communities. In that respect, they are done for the same reasons; to improve your surroundings, and to allow for new opportunities. We know that this will be a huge benefit to our clients and our daily work lives. It’s the sole reason for our move, to be better.
Our website, CalgaryHomeListings.ca is the same, our contact information is the same, and our commitment to our profession and our clients, while feeling like a shot in the arm, remains the same. We look forward to hearing from you. You’ll definitely be hearing more from us. Stay tuned!